- Acupuncture May Reduce Severity and Frequency of Menopausal Hot Flashes- Read this article discussing acupuncture’s role in combating menopausal symptoms
- Acupuncture Fertility Success With IVF Revealed- Learn more about using acupuncture for fertility
- Acupuncture, Moxa, Cupping, and Herbs Relieve Asthma- Coping with asthma? East Asian medicine may be your remedy
- Devon Lion Receives Acupuncture on Sore Foot- Acupuncture can effectively treat animals
- Acupuncture Reverses High Cholesterol Cell Fat- Acupuncture can be used to prevent dangerous cellular accumulations
It’s mid-week and your energy might be feeling a little low. We thought this might help you put some hop in your step to carry you through the rest of the week!
And of course, you could always come in for an acupuncture treatment or massage at one of our clinics.
We hope to see you soon!
Athletes sacrifice their bodies for the love of the game. Pain, injuries, and stress are all part of the deal for those who choose to commit themselves to a sport.
The 2014 Tour De France is well underway and hundreds of cyclists are putting their endurance to the test as they race through the beautiful mountains of France.
It takes dedication and effort to keep your body in shape. That’s why elite cyclist, Alberto Contador is using East Asian medicine to combat his knee pain.
In discussing his choice to turn to acupuncture to aid his ailment, Contador stated “The inflammation is bad. To help take care of it I am using acupuncture.”
Trust yourself. Always.
We hope you have a wonderful Monday!
- Acupuncture Becomes Popular in South Africa- Read this article discussing acupuncture’s rise in popularity in Namibia
- On Pins and Needles: SF Weekly Tries Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture- Learn more about facial rejuvenation in this article
- What to Eat Before Yoga- Find out the best foods to eat before a yoga class
- Katy Perry Makes Fish Acupuncture Go Viral- Pop star Katy Perry eats fish that have previously received acupuncture
- Acupuncture Restores Hand Function for Paralysis Patients- Acupuncture combined with neuromuscular electrical stimulation can restore hand movement in paralysis patients
It’s no surprise that celebrities are fans of East Asian medicine. Photos of numerous celebrities (Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian, Gwyneth Paltrow, to name a few) receiving acupuncture and sporting cupping marks on their backs have been splashed across the media.
The latest celebrity to jump on the ancient medicine bandwagon is Katy Perry!
Katy Perry receiving acupuncture:
Check out this article about her new found obsession with acupuncture!
Are you ready to schedule an acupuncture treatment for yourself? Make sure to give one of our clinics a call and ensure a relaxing experience in the near future! Happy healing!
Photo: food network
This recipe is perfect for those who enjoy potato salad, but are looking for a lighter option. A small amount of mayo goes a long way in adding creaminess to this healthy dish. The fresh vegetables are the cherry on top of this delicious recipe!
Get the recipe HERE!
Chinese herbs have impressive healing abilities. Our minds, bodies, and spirits can greatly benefit from natural herbal remedies.
Here are 5 Chinese Herbs that you can incorporate into your everyday life:
Cinnamon/Gui Zhi- This herb in great for treating menstrual issues such as cramps and stopped or missed periods.
Ginger/Sheng Giang- As a natural inflammatory, ginger works well for morning sickness, nausea, pain relief, heartburn, and colds, just to name a few.
Goji Berry/ Gou Qi Zi- Goji berries increase longevity, strengthen your immune system, improve your vision, and protect your liver.
Astragalus/ Huang Qi- This is a wonderful herb to prevent colds, allergies, and flu. It also combats bacteria, viruses, and inflammation.
Ginseng- Ginseng stimulates your immune system and fights fatigue. It helps the body adapt to stress and can also improve blood cholesterol, lower blood sugar levels, and enhance stamina.
Here’s something to get your week off to a sweet start! Sweet potatoes are awesome for our bodies. Take a look at the infographic to learn some cool facts about these potatoes!
- Acupuncture and Herbs Best Pharmaceutical for Headaches- Dealing with headaches? Give acupuncture a try
- Acupuncture lowers blood pressure-Check out this article that discusses how East Asian medicine can lower blood pressure
- Herbal Decoction vs. Herbal Capsule- Read about the difference between these two forms of Chinese herbs
- Marvels of East Asian Meidicine- Check out the positive aspects of this ancient medicine
- Anxiety and Stress Management with Chinese Herbs- Chinese herbal medicine can help to combat anxiety and stress