OM in the news this week! Check it out!
- Acupuncture at the Olympics - from Examiner.com. “I have had lots of physical therapy, which takes a long time to affect a cure, but Oriental therapy works faster. My pain halved after a day,” Kim Yeon-Koung of South Korea said of her recovery program for Volleyball.
- Can Acupuncture Give You a Facelift? - from ABC.com. Check out this video on the new hot thing…AcuFacials!
- 5 Most Common ‘Side Effects’ of Acupuncture - from Huffington Post. Some of these might surprise you…
- Are your sleep patterns making you gain weight? - from Santa Monica Mirror. Chinese medicine has always believed that our natural body clocks are controlled largely by light, or the cycles of the sun. Check out why these cycles are so important.
- New Herbal Medicine Offers Relief of Endometrial Hyperplasia and Adenomyosis - from PR Web. SIPO of China has recently approved an alternative herbal treatment for endometrial disorders.
- New Study Shows Regular Massages Increase Immunity - from PR Web. Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles recently released a studyproving prolonged effects from recurrent massage.