OM in the news this week! Check it out!
- Medicine, Shaken, and Stirred: Cocktails That Cure What Ails You - from Fox News. Read on to see how Oriental medicinal ingredients can be shaken or stirred into your favorite cocktail.
- Infertility Treatment, Massage ‘Essential’ in Some States - from the Washington Post. States continue to differ in their determination of ‘essential’ health benefits, check out the latest.
- Chinese Herbs Help Menopause Symptoms - from FoodConsumer.org. A new study shows that a Chinese herbal medicine called Dang Gui Buxue Tang can help relieve menopause symptoms like hot flashes.
- Acupuncture Helps in Cancer Treatment - from AZFamily.com. A skeptical chemo patient shares about her first acupuncture experience.
- Infant Massage Can Strengthen Bonds Between Mother and Child - from Chicago Daily Herald. “Infant massage, she says, can be an important early intervention and relationship building tool for parents to help strengthen their bond with baby and enhance well-being.”