OM in the news this week! Check it out!
- Alzheimer’s: Are We Ready for the Coming Epidemic? - from CNBC.com. By 2050, one in 85 people around the globe are expected to have Alzheimer’s. Why is this and what is being done to battle this condition? Featuring Pacific College Faculty Member Jo Douat, check it out!
- Yoga at Work May Relieve Stress and Back Pain - from FoxNews.com. Check out this study and try some yoga on your lunch break!
- ‘Wellness Tights’ Work to Massage Your Legs - from Refinery29. DKNY claims to have invented a tight that micro-massages your legs…check it out!
- Stretching Offers Health Benefits - from CNN.com. Stretching can help the mind, body, lower stress, and more. Watch this clip to see how!
- New App For Meditation For Young People - from Tricycle.com. The program takes listeners through guided meditations, with different age ranges to choose from.
- Famous Athletes Are Fans of Acupuncture - from WisdomWaysAcupuncture.com. Basketball, football, you name it, these sports members benefit from acupuncture!