OM in the news this week! Check it out!
- Pacific College Provides Relief for Superstorm Sandy Survivors - from Well & Good NYC. Acupuncturists Without Borders (AWB) and Pacific College of Oriental Medicine team up to provide free acupuncture for healing trauma victims.
- Hospitals Using Massage to Help Tiny Patients Deal With Pain - from CBS Sacramento. In hospitals across the country, there is increasing proof that children can benefit as much as grown ups.
- Holistic Nursing: More Than Symptom Diagnosis - from GetHolisticHealth.com. Holistic nursing doesn’t focus solely on the body, but the mind and spirit too!
- Navy Psychiatrist Uses Acupuncture to Open Veterans’ Bodies and Minds to Healing - from Gazette.net. The acupuncturist has found that if he could get his patients to return for two or three acupuncture visits, they would begin to talk about what was really bothering them, once he relieved their physical aches and pains.
- 3 Ways Massage Therapy Can Ease Labor - from BabyCenter.com. Massage therapy is much more than a mere luxury, and has become increasingly popular among pregnant women as they plan out the birthing process.