OM in the news this week! Check it out!
- Interest Groups Push to Fill Margins of Health Coverage - from NY Times. Acupuncturists and chiropractors are continuing to lobby to get their services included in every state’s Essential Health Benefits.
- 5 Reasons to Get a Massage During the Holidays - from Athletico.com. Holiday time can be cold and a bit stressful…see why you should schedule a massage!
- The Healing Power of Pine - from Health.com. Pine does more than smell good and look festive, it’s extract can heal and the scent can aid in stress relief and more!
- Thai Massage Keeps Dancer’s Body in Tune - from the San Francisco Chronicle. The dancer says, “Thai massage is like having yoga done to you. You lie on the floor and the practitioner stretches you out…” Check it out!
- Painting By Muscles: The Art of Massage - from CNN.com. Painted onto a white horse, by an equine massage therapist, the real life muscles and skeleton serve as a teaching aid to massage therapist students.