OM in the news this week! Check it out!
- 13 Ways Acupuncture Can Change Your Life in 2013 - from Huffington Post. Check out these top reasons to try acupuncture today!
- Dietician Nutritionist Practice Act is Now Law in Illinois - from the Illinois General Assembly. Pacific College members helped support the act becoming law. The law, SB 2936, puts into place important protections that safeguard the use of herbs, dietary supplements, and the use of foods as herbs for Licensed Acupuncturists.
- 7 Wellness Trends to Watch in 2013 - from Mind, Body, Green. From toddler yogis, to fast food veggies, be on the lookout for these growing trends this year!
- Chinese Herbology Revealed - from Huffington Post. Science has confirmed just why an herb used in Chinese medicine possesses its healing properties.
- How Double Blind Studies Sell Acupuncture Short - from Wake Up World. Read an acupuncturist’s view on breaking the Western medicine paradigm.