OM in the news this week. Check it out!
- In Honor of National Nutrition Month - from MindBodyGreen.com. Whether you’re a vegetarian or not, you’ll laugh out loud at Justin Timberlake dressed up as tofu on SNL!
- Fitness Birthday Parties? - from Fox News. From spinning birthday celebrations to pole dancing bachelorette bashes, U.S. gyms are offering fitness parties as new ways to mark life’s milestones - with a few friends and a good sweat.
- Eastern Practices to Boost Your Western Workout - from Men’s Fitness. See how Oriental medicine is helping all sorts of male athletes.
- 7 Herbs to Help You Stay Young - from ChinaGaze.com. Check out some of these ancient Chinese beauty secrets.
- Acupuncturist Drawn to Healing Arts - from SD Union Tribune. Pacific College Alumna Ingrid Shequin coming from a nursing career, shares about her journey into holistic medicine.