OM in the news this week. Check it out!
- Fergie is Getting Acupuncture For Pregnancy- from ABC. Fergie says, “I’ve been doing acupuncture, which really helps with that [morning sickness], and Chinese herbs.”
- Acupuncture Helping Vets - from Chicago Tribune. Vets are at high risk for Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). See how acupuncture can help!
- Essential Oils to Ease Transition Between Pregnancy & Motherhood - from Mind, Body, Green. Check out some of these oils that help calm and balance emotions after pregnancy.
- Using Downward Dogs to Treat Depression - from CNN. See how yoga can help not only the body, but the mind and spirit as well when battling depression.
- Singer Treats Bell’s Palsy with Acupuncture- Singer Carnie Wilson tweeted: “Who believes in Acupuncture? I’m treating my Bell’s Palsy with it. IT’S WORKING.”