OM (and PCOM) in the news this week! Check it out!
- Los Angeles Chiropractor Enhances Patient Care with the Addition of Acupuncture - A press release supplied by Digital Journal; a PCOM grad ramped up his practice through the inclusion of acupuncture.
- Acupuncture along with anti-depressants helps fight depression - a brief report from the Daily Express on the use of acupuncture with medications to treat emotional disorders.
- Some Federal Healthcare to Cover Massage Therapy without Proof of Medical Necessity - The Federal Flexible Spending healthcare plan held by Executive and government employees now reimburses for massage; as released by Pacific College, San Diego.
- Massage Therapy for Children with Autism Requires Further Research - Therapeutic bodywork has been reported to be an effective treatment for children with Autism, but additional studies are set to be conducted.
- Massage Therapy Foundation Seeks Runners for Boston Marathon Team - Massage Magazine reports the nonprofit organization is registering runners to raise funds for research; registration is still open.