4 posts tagged wall street journal
OM in the news this week! Check it out!
- Why Acupuncture Deserves a Closer Look - from NextAvenue.org. A deeper look into acupuncture featuring Pacific College Academic Dean Belinda Anderson!
- Acupuncture, Yes. Vitamins, No. - from The Wall Street Journal. Figuring out what medical expenses qualify for flexible-spending accounts can be tricky; find out more here.
- Anti-Tobacco Program Seeks Massage Therapists - from the Arizona Daily Star. University of Arizona researchers are seeking massage therapists for a study on tobacco use, and in return the therapists will receive further skills to help their patients in quitting tobacco.
- Health Tips for Stress - from Fox News. Stress tips including yoga of course; check out the video!
- Dentists Offer Cash for Leftover Halloween Candy - from Fox News. Over 1,000 dentists are participating in the Halloween candy buy back program, and it’s all to benefit the troops overseas!